Both posts will sit within Finance are will be pivotal in ensuring the provision of sound financial advice and management to the business. This opportunity would suit someone looking to develop their career as the organisation encourages and supports growth. Specific responsibilities include:
* Challenge and provide support senior staff and budget holders
* Lead on the production of grants expenditure information.
* Make sure the provision of all data to stakeholders is accurate and appropriate
* Provision of accurate financial analysis - looking at spend and headcount
* Month end process, reviewing accounts, adjustments corrections, journals and budget transfers.
This post will suit an inquisitive and influential individual that is strong in building relationships and has the drive & enthusiasm to make this role their own.
In applying you will be a part qualified or part qualified accountant with previous experience Business Partnering and communicating finance to non-finance individuals up to a senior level.
- Management Accountant
- project management
- Finance Business Partner
- Public sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job