KennedyPearce is recruiting on behalf of nationally recognized events and leisure company based in London for a Newly Qualified Management Accountant.
Objective of this role is to support the Head of Management Reporting to achieve departmental objectives in providing accurate Financial information and Financial analysis.
- Compile the weekly trade review and distribute accordingly
- Compile and send out the daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to the company
- Compile the month end journals for the respective P&L lines
- Review the P&L for the respective lines responsible for and ensure corrections are journaled
- Submit the final P&L's
- Compile the quarterly bonus calculations
- Update the business plan
- Produce the monthly board pack
- Ensure that the Management Accounts are issued and that commentary is provided for variance analysis for actuals v budget and forecast where applicable
- Responsible for meeting with the respective department heads to go through the monthly results
- Compiling the annual budget and any forecasts if applicable on a quarterly basis
- Ensure that the P&L analysis are done and that prepayments and accruals are reconciled and balance sheet recs are completed to a high standard with full back up
- Providing costs analysis and making recommendations of cost savings
- Preparation of Financial Statements at year end
This role is looking for a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant. The role is paying £50k+ with a bonus.
- Management Accountant