Management Accountant / Cornwall
Hays are pleased to be supporting a well-established Cornwall based employer who are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their vibrant team. The role acts as business partner to multiple stakeholders and internal customers and the position would therefore suit someone with strong communication skills and who is adept at forging strong working relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the production of management accounts and associated analysis
- Managing the costing and costing reconciliation process including the preparation and presentation of monthly detailed analysis of costs to stakeholders
- Producing profit and loss for key product lines
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget
- Assisting with the monitoring and assessment of capital expenditure projects
The position would suit either a part or qualified by experience accountant with sound experience gained from working within a commercial environment. Good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
Our client will be pleased to support your ongoing and personal and professional development and in addition offer an excellent employee benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.