The main responsibilities include the following:
• Ownership of timely and accurate management accounts delivery at all levels
• Deliver weekly turnover analysis
• Ensuring all information shared is accurate and reliable
• Input into the forecasting, budgeting and longer term planning processes
• Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any issues where necessary
• Proactive and on-demand value-add financial analysis and insight for business partners
• To identify and deliver developments in reporting and system use
• Preparing and interpreting KPI reports and dashboards to provide effective actionorientated information
• Assistance with the year-end statutory audit process
• Completion of government returns such as national statistics
• Ad-hoc analysis or duties as requested by line manager
The position would suit a CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or QBE accountant ideally with relevant industry and people management experience, and excellent IT skills. You will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and be adept at working with and managing key internal stakeholders. You will also be an enthusiastic and committed team player with a good sense of humour!
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Laura Vatter to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job