Working with a leading global media and entertainment business in central London. They are currently looking for a finalist / qualified Management Accountant to join their vibrant finance team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The finance team is a key function of the business, providing reliable and accurate financial information to the management team in order to make informed business decisions. So you will need to be comfortable with financial reporting and should have strong presentation and analytical skills.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Management of the month end accounting and reconciliation process.
- Variance analysis of actual vs. budget.
- Monthly meeting with budget holders.
- Budget and reforecast process, working closely with the FP&A teams.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management packs.
- Intercompany recharges.
- Staff expenses.
- Financial statements.
- Approval of supplier invoices.
- Month end journal postings.
You will also need to be
- Part qualified / finalist.
- Possess Strong Excel skills.
- Experience using SAP in desirable.
This is a stand out opportunity to work for an instantly recognisable brand on an on-going basis. If you have the right skills set and are available to start ASAP, please apply with your most recent CV.
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
- Mangement Accounts