We are currently helping a constantly growing tech business find an interim Management Accountant for a 3-6 month role based in central London. The businesses expansion has been largely down to an aggressive acquisition strategy and so this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role that offers project work alongside core reporting.
Working within a team of 10 and reporting into the Head of Management Reporting the Management Accountants duties will include:
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts for two business entities
- Assisting the Head of Management Reporting with the group budgeting & forecasting cycle
- Business partnering with department heads within the allocated entities ensuring their adherence to set budgets and analysing any differences to forecast
- Ad-hoc analysis on behalf of department heads to assist decision making
- Completion of month end reconciliations
You do not have to be a fully qualified Management Accountant to apply for this role, those qualified by experience are welcome to apply. It is essential that you have previous experience working within a large international business as a Management Accountant.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- management accounting
- business partnering
- month end
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job