Orka Financial is currently working with an exciting, successful business based in Reading that is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join the team. The role reports directly into the Financial Controller and has responsibility for financial controls and costs and works closely with the FP&A team
· Reporting on and control variances to budget and monthly forecasts
· Annual budgets and reforecasts for support services and commission costs
· Managing month end commission accruals and support the marketing team with external business partner commission reporting
· Post monthly sales journal to GL and validate back to weekly numbers
· Understand and manage manual adjustments to sales and margins
· Reporting on control variances to budget and monthly forecasts.
· Month end accruals and prepayments
· Managing forecasting trackers in such a way to support FP&A reporting
· Business partnering with support services, building strong working relationships
· Ad hoc requirements arising from work in FP&A team
This is a great role that mixes financial reporting and business partnering. The role requires someone who is qualified or studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA). Experience in management accounting is required for this role and you must be a confident communicator able to provide insight and challenge all levels of the business. You will be highly numerate with strong analytical capability. The role offers an excellent working environment and the chance to make the role your own.
The role is based in Reading and there is parking.