My client is a £100m + T/o P/E owned entrepreneurial business operating in the food manufacture, wholesale and retail sectors.
Highly successful and rapidly expanding, the CFO now seeks a Management Accountant to further boost the existing Finance team. The role will be based at their main manufacturing site in London.
- Month end accounts
- Management of the Accounts Payable team and close liaison with Purchasing teams
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Accounts Preparation for smaller subsidiaries (opportunities to support remote site GMs)
- Month end stock reporting (including attendance and advice to warehouse team)
- Grounded, down to earth self-starter
- Qualified accountant, ideally has worked in a commercial environment and seen good practice
- genuine opportunity to develop and progress
- Fast growing, PE backed Retail/FMCG business
If this role is of interest please forward your CV in the first instance.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.