New Management Accountant Role for Large Manufacturer
A large manufacturer and market leader in their field, based in the north Manchester area are now looking for a management accountant.
Your new role
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparing Monthly Financial information
- Preparing the Annual budget
- Preparation of rolling monthly Forecasts including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Stock Valuations
- Preparation of Financial and Operational Information on a monthly basis
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and have SAP experience. However, management accounts and manufacturing industry experience is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits. You will also get the opportunity to work for a large organisation with real progression opportunities within a couple of years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Management Accountant Role for Large Manufacturer