My client a well established Publishing business based in the heart of London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a newly created role and a key hire for the business, you will have exposure to all levels of the organisation and business partner with key stakeholders in the London office. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller as a Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Working with all business units and the management team to help make financial and strategic decisions
- Coordinate the month-end process and production of monthly Management Accounts
- Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Variance Analysis, Budget Analysis and other month end adjustments along with producing monthly the Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Provide analysis and reporting on overhead costs against budgets and forecasts and assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Produce commentary for revenue statistics and consolidate accounts
Candidates will have at least 3 years experience within an accounting function with exposure to the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.