PERMANENT – MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – MILTON KEYNES – £30,000 - £35,000
- Do you have previous Management Accountant experience?
- Are you experienced in Excel using pivot tables and vlookups?
- Do you have extensive accounts experience?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Management Accountant to their growing team.
You will assist with statutory reporting and the audit process, leading projects within the finance team. You would also supervise the rest of the Finance team when the Finance Manager is out of the office
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the accounts payable function
- Logging purchase invoices and obtaining appropriate authorisation
- Posting invoices into the accounting system
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Analysis of the P& L accounts and variance analysis
- General ledger postings/reconciliations
- Producing month end and year end reporting packs
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- VAT reporting
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Newly qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Advanced excel skills to include at least pivot tables and vlookups
- Extensive experience in an accounts environment
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm (Office is open from 8am – 6pm)
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.