GiBe Finance are working with a well-known business in Woking to recruit a Management Accountant into a high performing team. The offers study support and a solid progression route within a business that takes great pride in the internal development of its staff.
- Own and manage the end to end accounting process for reporting Revenue, ensuring accurate and timely reporting. This includes management of all barter deals.
- Ensuring delivery of period end processes accurately and to tight deadlines. This includes management of key operational areas including Business Rates, Electricity Usage, IT and Payroll amongst other areas, ensuring accurate & timely reporting.
- Liaising with the business to ensure relevant information is received in the required timeframe.
- Producing month end schedules and explaining any variances month on month.
- Ensuring all relevant balance sheet reconciliations are understood, completed and reviewed each period.
- Ensuring the relevant SOX requirements are followed and that all relevant internal controls and processes are documented, centrally stored and properly carried out.
- Providing information for external and internal audit.
- Supporting the Finance Team to identify, develop and implement improvements.
- Part-qualified to finalist level studier - CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work off their own initiative.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive in measures taken to achieve responsibility.
- Strong technical ability with an appreciation of FRS 102 and US GAAP (advantageous.)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and focus.
To discuss in more detail or to review the full job description, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job