Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant in Cambridge. Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, you will be maintaining the financial controls, systems and processes in order to deliver the accurate, high quality production of UK entity management accounts.
Your typical duties will include:
- Ensure the provision of high quality financial and management information and reports that allow for improved decision-making and performance tracking, and which comply with local, Group and statutory reporting needs and accounting policies;
- Preparation of UK Entity Monthly Management Accounts to tight deadlines
- Monthly calculation and management of prepayments, accruals, fixed assets and other control accounts
- Ensuring correct allocation of costs between brands, consist with financial budgets.
- Analyse and report on trends, variances and performance issues
- Assist in producing the Group annual and interim reports and statutory accounts, ensuring compliance with all financial reporting, corporate governance and statutory requirements.
- Play a key role in preparing for the year-end audit
- Assist in the preparation of the Daily / weekly sales report
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the provision of finance and decision support to the business stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with finance team to drive change and improvements to processes.
- Monthly VAT returns and Intrastat submissions
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and to secure a role where it is possible to add masses of value.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job