NHS Client Merseyside (Previous NHS experience not essential)
Salary upto £41,700 + benefits
Benefits include: one of the best UK pension schemes, 37.5 hr standard working week, flexible working, excellent career progression, 27 days holiday rising to 33 after 10 years service.
Ever thought a career in the NHS where you can really make a difference to peoples lives? Our NHS Client based in Merseyside is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual to join their Finance Team.
This is an opportunity to help drive the future of health care in the Merseyside region and we are actively looking for individuals who may have never worked in the NHS but share our passion and drive to improve healthcare in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will join an established and well functioning team, and will be responsible for:
- The provision of professional financial advice and leadership to the Division so that services are delivered and developed within the overall financial targets set by the organisation and that financial risks within the Division are managed appropriately.
- Delivery of internal and external reporting requirements, in an accurate, timely, and relevant manner that will enable managers to provide an efficient and affective service within the resources available.
Being a qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA you will be a successful leader with a strong track record in delivering operational excellence.
You will ideally have experience of or skills in:
- Working within a large customer driven environment.
- A commercial thinker who is able to work collaboratively
- Proven leadership skills, working with a range of stakeholders in a change orientated environment.
- Motivational, team player keen to develop staff and the team to deliver excellent internal and external outputs.
- An individual with an innovative outlook, who has a flair for influencing and negotiating in high pressure situations whilst building strong and lasting relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job