The successful candidate will have worked in the hospitality or restaurant industry and ideally be part qualified.
Established business in the restaurant/hospitality industry.
To assist the financial controller in the following:
- Unit crew indexes including labour scheduling
- Stock and food cost variances
- Sales reports and sales analysis
- Maintenance of the system including new starters
- Preparation of the weekly profit and loss accounts
- Assistance with the management accounts including bank reconciliations
- Collating of the weekly unit financial returns and producing the weekly profit and loss account together with the supporting key management reports
- Posting of the monthly accounting journals and reconciling the key control accounts as directed by the Financial Controller
- Preparation, under the direction of the Financial Controller, of the labour crew indexes for units and the subsequent monitoring of the performance against these targets
- Responsibility for the stock management aspects of the system, reviewing the stock takes and the subsequent investigation of variances on a product level and gross profit
- Reconcile the G4S change and control accounts
- Producing the daily sales sheet and subsequent weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assisting the Financial Controller in other tasks as directed
The successful candidate must have worked in the restaurant industry and ideally be part qualified.
Monday to Friday