Outstanding opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join this leading employer. This role will be a launch pad for future career progression.
Recognised international brand
As management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of high quality financial and management information and reports that allow for improved decision-making and performance tracking, and which comply with local, Group and statutory reporting needs and accounting policies;
- Analyse and report on trends, variances and performance issues;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to tight deadlines;
- Conduct monthly meetings with Key stakeholders at the radio stations to discuss the Management Accounts
- Balance sheet management including monthly reconciliations
- Controlling Revenue recognition including deferred revenue
- Monthly calculation and management of prepayments, accruals, fixed assets and other control accounts.
- Setting up and maintenance of Capex's in Sap
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with strong reporting and presentation skills. You will have experience of Budget and Forecast Preparation strong IT skills with TM1 experience beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job