Management Accountant Team Leader
Management Accountant. A leading client in the Manchester area is looking for a Management Accountant Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
Management Accountant Job Description:
- Ensure that direct reports are properly managed, fully understand their roles and, where possible given the opportunity to develop to their full potential
- Manage workloads to ensure all staff are fully utilized, challenged and deadlines/requirements are met
- Raise any reporting issues or large reporting variance to Group Financial Controller Europe on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed monthly, follow up any discrepancies, raise any issues with Group Financial Controller
- Ensure Duty/VAT reconciliations are completed on a regular and timely basis (minimum monthly)
- Ensure all banking and currency transactions are posted accurately per standard procedures
- Ensure segregation of duties to safeguard company assets and prevent fraud
- Ensure any compliance procedures and financial controls are followed to ensure integrity of the accounts
- Act as Super User for local F&A (or appoint a team member to Super User) (SUN 6, Infor Q&A, Compass, Kewill, Excel). Answer queries, collaborate with regional support to ensure any system issues are identified and rectified
- Compile and file annual/statutory accounts on-time per country requirements. Communicate with Group Financial Controller Europe to keep them informed of status and raise awareness of any issues.
- Ensure audits are well prepared for and completed in a timely manner and audit adjustments are minimized. Communicate any audit adjustments to Group Financial Controller Europe (and Group), keep informed of status of audit and raise awareness of any issues.
You will have:
- Previous experience of the above duties
- Be fully qualified in a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
If you believe that you would be suitable for the role then please forward your CV immediately to or call Sam Burns or Tom Wilkinson on .
Venn Group is acting as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'