We are recuiting for a SME who are looking to recruit a part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Management Accountant to join their Accounts department of 4.
The role will report directly to the Head of finance and be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be mentored and developed by an experienced Qualified Accountant with over 15 commercial years exposure.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Initially assisting with the production of monthly management accounts, with the view to be solely responsible for this duty.
- Accruals & prepayments
- Quarterly variance analyses with commentaries for three Business Units Reported monthly & quarterly results
- Assisting with Budget holders with financial issues within their specific cost centres and any relevant financial training as required Prepared Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Monthly bank reconciliations across 5 banks
- Adhoc assistance of purchase ledger function on a quarterly basis
- Adhoc reporting
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for progression in a fast paced environment and be provided structure training and development.
The company offers excellent benefits including study support after passing probation (3 months).
If you are interested please apply for more details
- Management Accounts
- Trial Balance
- Variance Analysis