A Global Digital Media Planning and Buying agency based in Central London are seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team. With warehouse style open plan offices and a lively team they are keen to find the right culture fit.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller this is a permanent opportunity with full study support
- Ownership of the management pack including reviewing the P and L journals and variance analysis
- Commercial analysis including client profitability and staff utilisation
- Assistance with the monthly budgets and forecasting
- Management of accruals prepayments and fixed asset register
- Preparation of weekly cashflow
- Systems management of Media Ocean assisting with system improvements when necessary
- Any other adhoc analysis when needed
- Experience in a media agency is essential
- Very strong communication skills are needed in order to liaise with individuals of all levels within the business
- Exposure to putting together the cost side of a management pack is crucial
- At least one years exposure to management accounts would be preferable
- Experience using DDS is very beneficial
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job