Management Accountant Castlewellan
Reed Finance Belfast is currently assisting a growing & forward thinking commercial client in the Castlewellan area, in their search for a Qualified Management Accountant (we’re also open to considering those qualified by experience).
With 40 years’ successful trading history across the UK & Ireland, our client is offering this permanent opportunity due to internal promotion and development.
You will play a key role within the finance team, providing support across the company’s accounting processes and procedures. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall performance of the finance function and the business as a whole. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to month end time schedules;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in accordance with company deadlines;
- Management of the debtor’s ledger and accounts receivable system;
- Management of the creditor’s ledger and accounts payable system;
- Supervision of weekly payroll and completion of monthly salaries;
- Preparation of financial, management and operational reports on a timely and accurate basis;
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial budgets;
- Ensuring that proper accounting records and internal controls are supported to maintain the effective and efficient use of resources;
- To be responsible for complying with all statutory requirements including:
- VAT Returns;
- Inland Revenue/PAYE payments;
- Intrastat & EEC Sales List;
- All other statutory forms/declarations.
- Assist with the management of the IT infrastructure in conjunction with third party maintenance providers, including Sage accounting and payroll systems;
- Preparation of claims for all available government grants;
- Assisting in monthly Stocktakes as the finance lead;
- Any other duties as requested by the Company Accountant;
- A full job description is available upon request.
Applicants should be a newly qualified/post qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) and demonstrate a proven track record in a fast paced commercial environment.
You will offer previous practical experience in the areas outlined above.
Our client is seeking to appoint a commercially minded and motivated individual who is genuinely seeking to contribute to their business.
For more information, please call Laurence Jago, as soon as possible and in complete confidence on . You can apply via the link or alternatively contact me confidentially on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'