Role: Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor
Salary: £36,000 - £37,000 per annum + benefits + overtime (£5k +)
Shifts: Double days, Monday to Friday with some weekends, followed by 7 days off
Location: Commutable from Chichester, Waterlooville, Worthing & Bognor Regis
We are recruiting for a reputable and growing manufacturer who are expanding and looking for a reliable and dedicated Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor to work within their fast moving environment. Recently the factory has gone through some exciting new changes including new machines being commissioned to the factory and an extension to their site also.
This is a hands on role, leading a small team of 3 Maintenance Engineers on shift.
- Effectively lead maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
- Take an active role in increasing standards of safety and quality within the business, through highlighting hazards and making improvements in equipment and/or procedures.
- To ensure that the production plant, services and facilities are maintained and improved through the effective leadership of a team of Engineers.
- You will provide an efficient and cost effective level of service to all areas of the business, involving the use of the engineering team and the use of external contractors where deemed necessary.
- Innovation/Improvement suggestions and projects regularly reviewed, analysed and implemented where appropriate.
- Promote and deploy a flexible approach to new equipment, systems and ways of working. This will involve integration with operations to fulfil the goals of LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure spare part stocks are kept at appropriate levels to maintain plant and equipment.
- Ensure daily and weekly checks on production equipment and equipment pumps, valves and fitting.
- Assist in reducing departmental and company costs.
- Assist the engineering manager in managing the use of contractors.
- Continual improvement in Health & Safety Audit results.
- To communicate all relevant information and develop strong working relationships with all team members, to lead by example and have a significant and visible presence.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant engineering qualifications.
- Experience of maintenance within an industrial or manufacturing sector
- Team Lead or Supervisory experience.
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative in a fast paced production environment.
- Willingness to learn and diversify across a range of equipment and machinery
- Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
- Friendly, adaptable and ability to inspire others.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'