We are recruiting in partnership with our client, an East Midlands based manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to manage the maintenance operations in Leicester.
- Ensuring the PPM schedule is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Continual improvement and development of processes to improve safety, capacity and OEE
- Managing stock and ordering of spares
- Planning and implementing all maintenance tasks
- Writing and briefing of Safe Working Procedures and Risk Assessments for maintenance activities.
- City & Guilds time served in mechanical engineering
- Able to demonstrate competent welding skills
- Experience with working on heavy conveyors and mobile plant
- Have a hands on attitude
- Experienced in managing staff
In return our client offers an attractive salary, performance bonus and a company pension scheme. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small dynamic team in an expanding business, where success is recognised and rewarded.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Maintenance Engineering