Multi Traders wanted in Kent area for temp or perm roles
Multi Skilled Technician (Multi Trader)
Temp or Perm
No qualifications needed
Must be able to drive
Enhanced DBS required
The purpose of this role is to provide a delivery of facilities support services, on our clients site. The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, business support tasks and includes plumbing, carpentry, plastering, decorating, tiling, ground works (not essential to be capable in every trade).
All materials required will be supplied
Role information - Carrying out essential maintenance and repair work to customers home's, with a focus on Customer Care and carrying out repairs as effective and efficiently as possible.
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings.
- First line response to reactive repairs.
- Minor building fabric repairs.
- Minor decorating tasks.
- Minor plumbing repairs.
- General cleaning as scheduled for remote sites.
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required.
- Adhoc porterage duties (moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.).
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders .
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'