Nigel Wright is delighted to be working with a complex heavy manufacturing plant based in the Newcastle area, in their search for a Maintenance Manager. They have grown rapidly over the last three years, by securing significant increases in volume from their main customers and investment within the site.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for –
- Data analysis and fault-finding
- Provide effective communications and technical support to clients, management and team
- Leading the implementation of TPM across site
- Management of day-to-day maintenance of facilities, plant, and manufacturing equipment.
- Minimising downtime by employing a robust preventative maintenance schedule
- Provide leadership and direction to a small shift-based maintenance team
You will ideally have a time-served mechanical or electrical background, looking to join a business experiencing significant growth.
Having worked in a manufacturing environment, you will ideally have experience of forging and/or machining equipment.
This is a day-based role which requires you to have excellent communication and leadership skills. Experience of supervising or managing teams would be advantageous, having support the personal development of Maintenance Technicians.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor or Senior Maintenance Engineer, looking for their first step into a management role. You will be leading a team of maintenance technicians in embedding TPM to a business experiencing growth.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'