The purpose of the role is to oversee and carry out day to day maintenance activity across the Leeds site in order to ensure that the office is safe for visitors and colleagues. In addition, this role supports Business Continuity and Health & Safety activity across the MPS Group
Due to the urgency of this role we may start interviews prior to the closing date.
- 15% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Leeds based role, flexibility required during the current climate.
This is a great opportunity to join MPS in a newly created role. We are recruiting a maintenance manager who has experience of providing both reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service to take on the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of the end to end Facilities strategy
- Carrying out maintenance activity (hard/soft facilities services) and safety checks to the Leeds estate
- Ensuring effective delivery of maintenance services across the MPS Global portfolio of offices to ensure safe and healthy working environments
- Managing the group maintenance plan
- Continuous improvement of processed and activities
- Leading and coaching junior colleagues when needed
- Acting as a ambassador for H&S, security and facilities best practice
- Managing contractors
We are seeking as multi skilled individual, ideally with an electrical bias, this will be demonstrated by both work experience and a maintenance engineering qualification in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance.
We welcome candidates who can demonstrate all or most of the following:
- Knowledge of work planning, material control and maintenance techniques
- Experience working with PPM and reactive maintenance
- International experience
- Experience of mentoring or training others
- Strong IT skills
- Commercial awareness - a good understanding of business challenges
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'