An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Maintenance Administrator to join a Leicester based organisation, If you are a highly organised individual with great administration skills and the ability to multitask then we want to hear from you.
As the Maintenance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing of customer orders and scheduling of work in a profitable manner.
- Liaison with the clients to ensure the facilities are free to carry out the contracts whilst also ensuring that maintenance technician have all necessary details/materials/machinery.
- Processing customer orders.
- Resolving customer/client issues.
- Carry out stock checks and monitor stock usage.
- Organising servicing and repairs to machinery and vehicles
- Managing a work force that is out on the road.
The ideal Maintenance Administrator will have the following:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Process driven individual.
- Experience in maintenance scheduling or planning.
In return you will benefit from a fantastic working environment with a community feel!
Interested click apply!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job