Salary range: £22,000 to £25,000
Our client is a successful mechanical and electrical contractor with a busy maintenance department, who are looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join their team.
The main elements of the role are as follows:
- Planning and scheduling of engineers diary. Ability to react quickly, prioritise and fill urgent jobs efficiently.
- Producing reports to show completion of works using Excel
- Ensuring the correct materials are ordered for the job, liaising with suppliers, and reviewing/amending quotes for the client
- Day to day customer contact keeping customers informed of progression of works
- Resourcing engineers to complete jobs
- Liaising with the Training Administrator to ensure all engineers have current and up to date qualifications for the work they are carrying out
- Other ad-hoc administration tasks as required to support the rest of the team
- Previous experience of scheduling / coordination is essential, as is the ability to react quickly to last minute changes
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised
- Intermediate user of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure and able to multi-task effectively
This is a full-time role, based in Aldershot.
Hours of work are 08.30am - 5.00pm, with an hour’s break for lunch.
Other benefits include: free parking, 25 days holiday (+ 8 statutory holidays), auto-enrolment pension contributions (where applicable).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job