Digital Publications Designer
BizClik Media, a digital publisher with a large and rapidly expanding portfolio of business and industry platforms, is on the lookout for talented designers to join its growing team.
From its plush new riverside offices overlooked by Norwich’s stunning cathedral, BizClik operates more than 15 websites, a wide range of associated social media channels, and its principal product: Digital magazines.
BizClik is looking for designers with a flair for page design and layout, an eye for multimedia innovation, and a can-do creative attitude for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To create a broad range of digital magazine features and brochures for client projects, leveraging innovative use of a multimedia and incorporating a variety of elements, including advertising.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES:
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, from writers to sales colleagues, to design compelling multimedia digital magazine features and publication covers.
- As required on occasion, create bespoke design for other channels, including artwork for websites and social media channels.
- Follow and help to develop company templates, processes and production procedures to ensure efficient workflows and timely delivery.
- Work effectively with production managers and editors to iterate designs and make corrections based on stakeholder feedback.
- Prepare magazines technically for publication, including a booking process of combining documents and generating final PDF output, complete with outbound links.
- Upload the magazines and brochures for distribution.