We are currently recruiting for a M & E Surveyor to work carry out detailed surveys of M&E equipment, systems and plant, identifying defects, including possible proposals for repair. Carrying out feasibility studies. Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings. You will report to an Asset Plan Manager based on site in Warminster, Wilts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspect all M&E assets on the Garrison and prepare reports and surveys in preparation for the annual Lifecycle and AMP including reviewing:
- Advise team members on all required works to meet changes in legislation/standards.
- Manage the planning of works in line with the Lifecycle periodicity plans and Garrison rates of
- Manage, schedule and prioritise survey work across the estate in line with the Lifecycle modelling and condition assessment/prioritisation.
- Complete room environmental measuring surveys to inform RDS
- Assist with estimation of projects and creation of scopes of work
Experience & Knowledge required:
- Undertake analysis of survey information and other related estates data to provide succinct scope of works to support change, the Lifecycle plan and AMP
- Support commissioning activities and provide technical support and guidance where required
- Commits to putting customers first and delivers high quality service that meets or exceeds
- The commitment to Safety First - Always and the drive for continual improvement in this
- Able to communicate clearly to inform and influence others on what they need to know, when they need to know it; uses effective methods to deliver message
- Works effectively with others and maintains constructive relationships within the team, across the business and externally
- Commits to putting customers first and delivers a high quality service that meets or exceeds expectations
- Can demonstrate a commitment to Health and Safety and the drive for continual improvement in this area
- Understands the right level of quality delivered in a systematic and consistent way to enhance both customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Embraces change; seeks improvements in working practices and challenges the status quo for the benefit of the business
- Delivers services in the most cost effective and timely manner within agreed budget and process; able to identify potential business risks and opportunities.
- Can demonstrate the requirement to enhance the capability of an organisation by getting the best out of people
It is essential you are Educated to a minimum HNC/HND level or equivalent in a relevant discipline preferably with a professional membership egRICS.
- Site Operations
- M & E
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job