M&E Planner - London
Brief Description of role:
Established over 50 years ago and with a current turnover in excess of £70M this international Contractor delivers schemes across multiple sectors including: Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Data Centres and Mixed Use with M&E values ranging £5M - £50M+
Project - £18M M&E Shell & Core - Commercial and Mixed Use scheme. Currently at preconstruction stage.
This is an excellent position for anyone who is seeking a role within a massive international business and work on some of the largest commercial and industrial projects possible. It is also a great opportunity for anyone seeking longevity and great progression potential.
- Prepare and develop Construction programmes in conjunction with the project team
- Ensuring construction works are delivered within timeline by reporting slippage and ensuring project costs are highlighted to deliver the project to budget
- Incorporate design activities (where applicable)
- Support project team with construction methodology/sequence and output/rates knowledge
- Collaborate with project team on resource requirements
- Identify and communicate programme risks to the project team
- Collaborate in value engineering and programme improvement initiatives
- Review and incorporate sub contractors'/suppliers' programmes
- Collaborate in the preparation and review of procurement schedules
- Explain programme milestones and planned outputs to project team
- Routinely monitor and report on outputs and progress, identify and explain any necessary actions
- Maintain programme KPIs to assist in the management of the works
- Close liaison with Commercial team in NEC Programme Management
- Maintain as-built programmes
- Evaluate programme effects of changes
- Prepare programmes & provide support for claims/adjudication etc
- Provide support and mentoring to planning resources
- Attendance at on-site meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the (Company) Pre-construction / Technical Services Director (Head Office)
- Knowledge/experience of Planning/Programming
- 2 years' Experience as an Engineer/Planner/Agent/Project Manager working for a Main/Subcontractor in the UK.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Great Time Management and Organisational Skills
- Great Communication Skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact -Alfie Killick - at Edge Careers.