We are currently seeking an experienced M&E Planner to join a national Building Services provider on a 24 month contract, based in Central London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing a full range of Mechanical, Electrical and ICT services to a variety of project types. From Commercial and Residential developments, to Healthcare and Transportation projects, they have provided expert skills to a range of sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are currently seeking a committed M&E Planner to assist their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of this major project. In this role, you will apply your knowledge and previous experience to ensure the project meets time, cost and quality specifications outlined in the brief. You will also assist in the production of high-quality designs, participate in project meetings, and assist with the mentoring of junior team members.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven specialist M&E experience
- Must have NEC3 experience.
- Expert using ASTA Power Project
- Proven long-term background
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
- Strong technical and analytical abilities, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Effective troubleshooting skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on or email Alex.Wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13553AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Asta Power Point