Class One Drivers Required
Do you hold a Class 1 Licence with a valid CPC and Tachograph card?
Due to continued growth, HRGO Driving are looking for professional Class 1 Drivers for on-going work in Luton.
If you enjoy stability of work and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
AM and PM shifts available, all shift patterns including weekends available.
In this role you will:
· Straight trunking bay to bay no handball
· Be guaranteed at least 8 hours work each day; shifts currently average between 10 and 12 hours.
· Adhere to site safety at all times
· Be required to download your tachograph card after each shift.
· Communicate well and complete all required paperwork.
You will be:
· Passionate about delivering excellence
· Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
· Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
· A Class One Driver with at least 2 years on you C+E category and have 6 months commercial driving experience.
· Enrolled into our Driver Incentive Scheme - this will enable you to increase your hourly rate by introducing fellow Drivers to HR GO Driving.
· In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
If you are interested or would like further information, please call Rhi on
You can also email your current CV to