Low Latency C++ Developer HFT
Our client is a top performing global high frequency proprietary trading firmspecialising in commodities, equities and FX and derivatives markets.
We are interested in a hands-on C++ Developer who can operate under pressure and in a very fast paced environment.
On a daily basis you will work closely with the traders and users to improve the code and current trading systems in this business-critical role that is a priority to the team.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver time-critical projects
- Core development
- Hands on experience working with Strats
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with the global trading team
- Expert C++ 11/14
- Scripting Languages - Python
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade-based coding
- Cutting-edge trading systems development exposure
- Experience in low latency applications is essential
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, ambitious and keen to work closely with the traders in developing and evolving cutting-edge solutions.
They are looking to hire a Senior C++ Developer with extensive Front Office or HFT Low Latency experience.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"