Based: Canberra, Australia
Salary: £neg dependent upon experience
An amazing opportunity has come up for an experienced Loss Adjuster to make the move to my client's offices based in Canberra, Australia.
Alongside a competitive starting salary, the role includes an annual competitive bonus alongside other company benefits.
Who you are
You are an experienced adjuster who has experience in dealing with a mixed portfolio of claims, ideally in domestic and commercial property although all claims backgrounds will be considered.
You will be excellent in the investigation and handling of claims cradle to grave and be used to visiting sites/properties, interviewing witnesses and writing all relevant reports and statements in relation to the claim.
You will have the CII, Dip CILA, ACII or ACILA qualification (or be working toward this)
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Preparing case management plans
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You're great at
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb planning & organisational skills
- Being able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant legal principles, statute and case law
- Competitive starting salary
- 22 days annual leave (increases with tenure)
- Annual bonus plus excellent company benefits.