RecruitPol is seeking an experienced Logistics Planner to join our client's team in Huntingdon area. You will be working 42.5 hours 8-5pm (half hour lunch break). Training will be provided in all areas of the position. Own transport is essetial due to location.
- To collate and administrate previous days Retail Orders
- To collate all new Retail and Sales Orders
- To process all new orders to the relevant departments for action
- To liaise with the Sales Department to maintain a Sales Forecast
- To liaise with Operations to maintain suitable Stock Levels and Production Requests based upon the Sales Forecast
- To assist Operations and Purchasing in Production Planning
- To process the logistical aspect of Despatching Orders for Retail
- To create and email Invoices for Despatched Orders
- To handle Customer Complaints regarding deliveries
- To make and receive Telephone Calls
- To take Sales orders over the phone and by email
- Any other duties as instructed by the Sales Team & Directors
- Stock check cycle count Raw Materials /Packaging over the course of the week in accordance to the schedule
- Collate all paperwork, file accordingly
- Verify that Raw materials using the SAGE system
- Investigate discrepancies and make relevant adjustments to the stock records
- Issue the stock as required daily
- Measuring accuracy of levels
- Transfer relevant data to excel, and maintain the spreadsheets daily
The successful candidate should:
- Previous experience in an Order Processing or Planning Role
- Knowledge and experience of using SAGE is essential
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal skills in English and Maths (preferably post qualification GCSE)
- Possess good telephone manner
- Have computer skills in Microsoft Office (including Outlook)
- Be self-reliant and capable of working without constant supervision
- Have a keen eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines.
If you believe you have a required skills and experience APPLY NOW or contact us for more information about this fantastic opportunity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'