Logistics Operative with Counterbalance and/or Reach Truck licence required for ongoing temporary contract in Wolverton
- Picking orders for Production
- Ability to work on your own / in a team
- Line feed for Production
- Booking in goods
- Working towards zero defects process
- Managing first in / first out stock
- Liaising with internal and external customer
- Managing inventory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrating good leadership skills.
- Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 13:00.
- £9.85 for first 12 weeks.
- £11.19 from week 13.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Good customer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Will be required to work overtime.
- Will be required to work shifts
- Team player
- SAP experience
- Computer literate
- Good level of education
- Preference given to personnel trained to use FLT
For more information please apply within.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job