This business is a market-leader and works with some of the biggest names in the corporate world with accounts ranging across the Sports, FMCG and Automotive industries (to name a few). They are held in high-esteem worldwide and their products are easily recognisable. They are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their exciting and vibrant team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of products from far east suppliers to our client's global customers.
Logistics Coordinator responsibilities:
- Check and ensure shipping logs are correct.
- Selecting and managing freight forwarders ensuring the most relevant are used for each country
- Chasing supplier invoices and docs for purchasing department.
- Receiving Stock on to the company's system and entering it on to the payment schedule
- Raising import instructions & delivery notes for freight forwarders / trucking companies
- Contacting client warehouses to check if goods have been delivered
- Filing approved freight invoices on the central system for Finance to pay
To be a successful Logistics Coordinator
- Methodical and organised
- Analytical with good Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience in a retail or fmcg environment.
- Ideally experience working with Far East and other global suppliers.
This is an amazing chance for a Logistics Coordinator to be part of a global company. The business provides an outstanding opportunity for development as well as a fantastic working environment. If this role sounds like something which you could excel in, please do not hesitate in applying for Lime Talent today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.