Fred Perry will never favor short term gain if it, in anyway, devalues the long-term strength of the brand. We continue to be a profitable global niche brand with strong values of integrity, personality and individuality.
We are recruiting for a Logistics Controller, to manage our network of global freight agents to ensure on time delivery at agreed costs. You will ensure all purchase orders sent directly to Customers are receipted onto our stock system in a timely manner.
In addition, you will optimise warehouse functions to meet delivery schedules and achieve budgetary targets.
- Manage the Logistics team and shipping processes in from factory ensuring services received match the agreed time frame
- Ensure rules on container consolidations and freight forwarder processes are adhered to
- Ensure we have complete stock visibility through the supply chain and that stock is received onto the system
- Ensure overseas warehouses are working in accordance with our SOP’s and resolve any queries that arise
- Communicate effectively with all freight forwarders/carriers on all transport issues, providing regular management information of performance
- Ensure that all freight invoices are matched in a timely manner.
- Control our customs compliance processes and ensure they are robust
- Resolve any picking or packing errors raised by the Customer Service and Direct shipment teams.
- Provide support to team members and cover for vacations and undertake any duties that are assigned to you that fit your skill set.
The ideal candidate is likely to have a background in International Logistics preferably within the fashion industry and will be capable of managing a small team to ensure key activities are controlled effectively. We are looking for an individual with experience in working within end to end supply chain processes including Customs compliance and warehousing.
Hours and Benefits
Our core shift hours are from 8am – 10:00am, i.e. employees can choose to work 8-4:30pm, 8:30-5pm, etc. plus early finish on Friday!
- Pension scheme - 8.5% company contribution
- Life insurance and Private healthcare
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Travel card loan
- 25 days annual leave inclusive of Christmas shutdown day
- Generous staff discount
- Plus more
"Fred Perry believe in diversity and inclusion, we want you to know that your CV will be submitted anonymously and personal details will be hidden from hiring managers until the interview stage. We encourage you to remove any identifying information from your CV, such as address and date of birth before submitting your application."
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'