We are seeking a forward-thinking logistics and trade coordinator with initiative and drive. The ideal candidate will liaise with agents, distributors and retail partners to ensure beautiful products are delivered accurately and on time. You will be working alongside our operations manager to create a formidable logistics platform that can scale at a global level. This in an exciting role for an enterprising individual with at least two years’ experience in logistics who’d like to grow their career with a young and ambitious company.
- Overseeing UK & EU Trade & Logistics
- Supporting sales team in new markets
- Managing sales to order cycle
- Order processing & stock inventory management
- Detailed understanding of stock movements and stock levels, working closely with Supply Chain team
- Ensure data integrity of in-house systems
- Stock reconciliations quarterly
- Detailed reporting supporting the sales team in the UK & EU
- Skilled in the use of databases and Excel for data storage, retrieval, manipulation and analysis of information, weekly reports to be generated.
- Work closely with our USA distribution network, assisting and supporting as required, clear communication skills are a must!?
- Customer relationship management
- Training new starters when necessary
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with inventory and CRM systems
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- You should be enthusiastic, energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- A team player and willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job