Logistics Clerk with the ability to use Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes and a working knowledge of both warehouse and office practices required to join a busy, friendly team. Using your good customer service skills as well as your and written communication skills, you will be able to work accurately with good attention to detail.
- To ensure 100% accuracy invoicing / accounting, AS400 control, Freight Forwarding & warehouse administration.
- Liaise with staff and Supervisors to ensure effective communication regarding the day to day operation
- Ensure all tasks are completed correctly and on time within the boundaries of customer delivery requirements
- Ensure an accurate inventory is maintained.
- Ensure that warehouse operation teams have accurate documentation and this is provided in due time.
- Accurately record daily inventory to ensure end of month invoicing is correct without error.
- Ensure invoicing is carried out accurately, without error, and within the end of month time frames.
- Maintain accurate recording of accounting, invoicing and operational inventory on both branch files and AS400.
If you are an experienced and outgoing Logistics Clerk actively seeking a new busy & exciting permanent role, please submit your CV below ASAP.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- General Administration