Salary: £8 Per hour - Temporary - ongoing
An opportunity to join one of the most well respected limited companies in their field is waiting for YOU!
You will be responsible for dispatching company shipments as per company policies and procedures as well as carrying out administrative duties as required.
It would be fab if you have previous experience dealing with logistics but my client will also accept somebody who has very strong admin skills and would love to create a career within the logistics industry!!
In this role your duties will include:
- To communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and fax.
- To carry out general office duties.
- To share the responsibility for data-entry along with other members of the department.
- To complete the 'Track and Trace process using the internet.
- To carry out the dispatch process including preparing dispatch notes
- To raise Airway Bills and prepare all other relevant logistics paperwork.
- To prepare all necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services.
- To prepare invoices
The successful individual must be available immediately and have had experience in a similar position as well as excellent organisational skills, if you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would like to hear from you, APPLY NOW!!!!
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job