Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator for a global leader in packaging solutions. The company has seen unprecedented growth. The company manufacturers in over 20 countries across the globe and employees over 22,000 employees.
As the logistics administrator you will provide a link between customers, hauliers and suppliers and the Company in dealing with the sales order input, stock control & customer liaison effectively to provide a high quality and commercially viable service.
- Order processing & brewery liaison to ensure that all customer orders are met in terms of quantity, time and documentation in a cost-effective manner that reflects the business logistics strategy.
- Interrogation of reports and comparison of actuals against plan
- Providing key support for team members when required (including customer orders, delivery information and all other transport movements)
- Identify and respond effectively to any problems that occur to minimise the impact of the problem on the customer and reduce any potential costs to the company.
- Management and resolution of discrepancies of the company stocks, finished products and packaging to report accurately to the business.
- Communicate with external and internal personnel to maintain an effect communication flow and improve efficiency.
- First point of reference for 3rd party logistics suppliers, liaising with other stakeholders when required.
The following KPI's are based around this role.
- Transport allocations across haulier base for operational and commercial benefit
- Direct deliveries compared with deliveries via external store
- Appropriate positioning of buffer stock
- Stock reconciliation and stock rotation
- Efficiency of warehouse utilisation
- Customer feedback
- Ideally you will have SAP experience (not essential)
- Ideally you will have the ability to communicate well verbally, electronically and written.
- Ability to identify and respond to both customer and supplier problems
- Ability to respond to problems relating to deliveries, warehouse space, pallet retrieval and distribution
8.00am - 6.00pm
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Administrator and Procuremnet