Locum Senior Qualified Social Worker - Children's Teams- Hampshire - £35 per hour
Sensus Associates are currently recruiting for several Locum Senior Qualified Social Workers, for a large local authority in the Hampshire area. All positions are based within CAST (Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team) and will be for 4 months minimum.
The CAST service encompasses the whole remit of Social Work from duty through to closure of cases, enabling locums to work closely with agencies to ensure the right outcomes for the children. The teams are very busy, with a stable management team in place to provide support, guidance and supervision.
What the role will entail:
* Partaking in duty on a rota basis
* Completing comprehensive reports to court standard
* Working closely with local schools and other outside agencies
* Attending court, core group meetings and child conferences if applicable to the case
* Working Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00 and Friday's 08:30 - 16:30
To apply for the role locums:
* Will be fully registered with the HCPC and hold a degree in Social Work
* Must ideally have 3 years post qualifying experience within Children's Services
* Must be able to demonstrate full working knowledge of the Children's Act and be fully up to date with Safeguarding
* Will be able to complete comprehensive reports within the framework guidelines
* Will be car drivers with access to their own vehicle
* Have a valid DBS certificate
Benefits available for this role:
* Weekly pay from one of our fully compliant Umbrella Companies
* Hourly pay between £32 - £35 per hour
* Access to accommodation at a reduced rate
* CPD fund after qualifying period
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'