A small charitable organisation is seeking a part time Locality Manager to be the Registered Manager to their Doncaster community based service. This role will be 22 hours a week, ideally to be worked over 3 days (specific days open to negotiation). The service provides support for people with learning disabilities, mental health conditions, physical disabilities and some people with dementia.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for service quality and CQC compliance within the locality, and must have experience of working at a management level within a social care environment and a demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation and social care standards. You will also join their strategic Senior Management Team, helping to shape the future of the organisation.
Salary is £28,000-30,000 PRO RATA
Part time 22 hours a week
- As Registered Manager of the locality you should ideally hold a NVQL5/RMA but they would consider candidates who are actively working towards it
- Proven leadership ability - previous track record of leading a team and able to demonstrate their ability of driving services forward
- Experience of working within the support sector at a management level for more than 3 years
- Sound knowledge of working with people with a range of disabilities
- Excellent ability to interpret and apply CQC fundamental standards of quality and safety
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards of quality & safety and other external quality assurance frameworks e.g Investors in People, CHAS
- Ability to set business development plans for the locality and to monitor achievements, review targets and evaluate plans.
- Ability to develop marketing opportunities in partnership with the Business Development Team to promote the locality
- Excellent IT skills and use of a vehicle for business use are essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
"Supported Living Manager", "Locality Manager", "Learning Disabilities", "complex needs", "physical disabilities", "Registered Manager", "NVQL5", "RMA", "part time", "part time manager"
- mental health
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'