£22k - 24k depending on experience + benefits
Working for a growing office in the centre of Altrincham, this is a great opportunity to join a team who manage the underwriting process of consumer loans typically up to £15k in value.
As part of a growing business, you will be integral in helping to shape the department and offer advice in best practice and introducing improvements to processes.
Duties will include:
• Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls from existing or prospective business customers
• Completing applications from start to finish
• Advising applicants on loan re-payments
• Conduct a thorough income and expenditure to ensure clients can afford to meet the proposed loan repayments
• Conduct a credit search on the client to ensure they meet criteria, study the search and discuss it with the applicant
• Validate Clients bank details by obtaining and checking proof of income and any other documents required to satisfy the
company's Lending Policy
• Make a formed lending decision based on the information gathered.
• Conduct any other related checks as required
• Liaise with internal colleagues and third parties
• Follow company policies and procedures, acting in accordance with FCA guidelines at all times
• Underwriting experience within Financial Services, particularly within an FCA regulated environment
• Knowledge of lending and of the Consumer Credit Act
• Strong attention to detail and numeracy skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
Days – you will be required to work 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
Hours – 40 hours per week between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 10/11am – 4pm on weekends.
Benefits include 28 days annual leave increasing with service, modern town centre office, genuine opportunities to progress and contribute to a growing office, pension and more!
Successful applications will be subject to passing a credit check and DS check.
Interested? Click to apply.