You will be part of the First Response Team with around 10 other colleagues, all of who aid the claims handlers in ensuring they deliver first class customer service and must be fluent in Lithuanian, Romanian and English.
You will facilitate effective communication with both potential and current clients, assisting with completion of legal documentation and acting as a litigation friend where required through the legal process. Ensuring the customers are offered the highest level of customer care. You must speak fluent Polish and you will be tested on this during the interview process.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Where required make calls to potential clients to advocate our services and obtain more information in respect of their compensation claims.
- Log information on all calls and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned or as needed.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers /enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform all duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner, ensuring strict confidentiality and compliance is maintained.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Experience working within an office environment would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Experience working as part of a team
- You must be fluent in Lithuanian, Romanian and English
This is a full time role working 9-5pm between Monday and Friday. In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Bus Pass Scheme, making travel to work in the city centre more affordable
If you feel your experience matches to this job role, and you are fluent in English, Romanian and Lithuanian, please do not hesitate to apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Lithianian and Romanian