Liquidity Funding Controller
Top Tier US Investment Bank is looking for a strong Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Specialist with LCR AND NSFR experience
- Monthly production and development of the EMEA CFO Liquidity Reporting Pack
- Oversight and production cover of daily Liquidity Treasury KRI's
- Monthly production and development of EMEA Business Unit reviews
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly submissions of both internal and externally used Liquidity information e.g. UK Risk Committee, UK Board, ManCom, ALCO, PRA Bank submission and UK Disclosures
- Accountancy qualification, alternately MBA, ACT or CFA qualification.
- Able to interpret detailed information and identify potential solutions / treatments for issues identified.
- Good communication skills to be able to work with internal stakeholders across the firm to obtain an understanding of complex issues and extract required information.
- Experience of producing documentation to support internal processes.
- Ability to produce succinct presentation materials to a high standard to support internal discussions.
- Knowledge of financial products e.g. fixed income, equities, derivatives and the associated accounting treatments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job