Linux/ Windows System Administrator
Linux/ Windows System Administrator - Nottingham
Role: Linux/ Windows System Administrator
Pay: £20k-£37k per annum
Required skills: Linux, RHEL, CentOS, Windows Server, Active Directory, Powershell, Bash, MySQL.
We are looking for passionate individuals who have a good understanding and background working with Linux to join a forward thing and innovative company in the heart of Nottingham! The company are going through a large-scale integration and are looking to expand their current team. They are also looking to incorporate more methodologies into the team and are becoming more dev-opsy.
The role demands superb interpersonal and communication skills, and a solid understanding of Linux and Windows Servers (roughly 50/50 split) as well as Powershell or Bash. The Ideal person will have a current background working as a Linux and Windows System Administrator.
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone who has;
- Good understanding and passion for modern Linux
- Good exposure to Windows servers and Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of networking (Ethernet/IP), load balancing, firewalling and chef/puppet/saltstack
- Previous experience with RHEL/CentOS
- Advanced knowledge of APACHE
- Experience with MySQL Server and Database Management from the command line.
- Strong knowledge of bash, packages, DNS, LAMP bash scripting and PowerShell
The salary on offer for the role is between £20k-£37k and includes perks such as a Bupa Healthcare scheme, a pension scheme, and an onsite games room with plenty of opportunities to have fun at work!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please do not hesitate to apply or contact me on my landline 0115/784/3227.
Linux/ Windows System Administrator- Nottingham
- Active Directory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"