An important client of mine is looking for a Linkline Team Leader to join there team based in a local authority in West London.
Purpose of the role
The role entails providing support and assistance to the Older Persons & Assistance Technology Manager in the delivery of a quality and efficient community care alarm service and call centre function to Link line Customers and Sheltered residents.
Some of the duties include
- Liaise regularly with the sheltered housing team leaders to ensure consistency.
- Direct line management for Link line Officers, Alarm installers, Casual link-line and EDT Staff.
- Prepare reports for senior management team.
- To respond to emergency situations as required, liaising with the emergency services as necessary.
- To ensure members enquires and Customer complaints are dealt with within target.
This is a full time position working 36 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
if you are interested in this position, please apply immediately with a up to date CV.
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job