Location: South London
Salary: £24000 to 28000 + bonus scheme
We have a great opportunity for a Lighting Designer to join an existing, successful team of designers based in Chelsea, London. Our client has experienced substantial growth in the last few years, having built strong relationships with leading construction firms, architects, developers and electrical subcontractors.
The roles have arisen due to continued growth and high levels of success in their sector. You will be joining the current team of designers and sharing the increasing workload.
There are 2 positions available – a junior and a senior position – so we are happy to receive applications whatever your experience level is.
This is a great opportunity to become involved with a true market leader in their field. They are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to work on high-end developments, both locally and internationally, ranging from residential to commercial and all those in between. The ideal candidate must have flair, enthusiasm, dedication and a willingness to learn.
The job role is challenging due to the nature of the fast paced design process and demanding clientele. The ideal candidates will be able to flourish under pressure and thrive when faced with challenging and unreasonable tasks, as well as long hours. The right candidates will be exposed to exciting career opportunities and progression within the company.
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, we need to talk. Call Mark Clark on today.
• An education in lighting design, electrical engineering, interior design, architecture or similar.
• Industry experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
• Creativity, the candidate will have a strong conceptual approach.
• Strong presentation skills and an eye for detail are a must.
• A drive to grow and develop within in the company
• A working knowledge of 2D and 3D modelling programs. AutoCAD, ReluxSuite, 3D Studio Max, Revit and Sketch UP are all advantageous but not essential.
• Ability to handle unreasonable requests and meet deadlines.
• Upholding, advancing and establishing working client relationships.
• Working with interior designers, architects, consultants and contractors in order to achieve a desired lighting strategy.
• Conducting lighting surveys using 3D lighting simulation software.
• Preparing luminaire schedules.
• Providing innovative designs from concept to completion.
• Visiting sites on a regular basis.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to perform this role for a growing and dynamic company then send in your CV or call .